Những câu hỏi liên quan đến "charter"

• Thread starter NXD
  • Ngày gửi
N

NXD

Những câu hỏi và trả lời ở đây được trích từ đây có thể giúp các bạn hình dung được một CFA charterholder như thế nào

Charters

What are the requirements for award of the charter?

View a complete description of the CFA charter requirements.

What is my candidate status after I have been notified that I have passed the Level III exam?

Your status becomes “charter pending” after passing the Level III exam; you are not a CFA charterholder until all CFA charter requirements have been met.

How soon may I begin using the CFA designation after passing the Level III exam?

You can only use the designation after you receive a letter from the president and CEO of CFA Institute confirming that you have met the requirements and have been awarded the CFA charter. View the CFA Charterholder Trademark Usage Guide for complete information.

When will the letter confirming I have been awarded the CFA charter be sent?

The letter confirming the award of the CFA charter is typically mailed the same week the charter is awarded. Beginning in mid-September, charters are awarded and letters are mailed weekly as candidates satisfy all requirements.

I have passed the Level III exam, but I am not yet eligible for regular membership because I have not accrued the required work experience. When will I be awarded the CFA charter?

Once you have accrued the required work experience, please submit the information to us by e-mail to update the work experience portion of your records and complete the charter award process. Charters are awarded weekly as candidates satisfy all requirements.

Will CFA Institute notify my employer that I have been awarded the CFA charter?

Not directly, but when you receive your confirmation letter you will receive a second copy of the letter to present to your employer.

How will my name be printed on the CFA charter?

Your name will be printed as it appeared on your exam admission ticket. Prefixes (Mr., Ms., Miss, Mrs., Dr.) and other designations are not printed on the charter. If you want your name printed differently on your charter, please contact us no later than 1 September. Your name will be printed exactly as it is written in your request so be sure to include accent marks and other punctuation.

When and how will I receive my charter?

You will receive correspondence from your local society if it is hosting an award ceremony. The charter will be mailed directly to your preferred address if your society is not hosting a ceremony or if you do not want it presented at the event. Charters that are not presented at ceremonies are mailed to your preferred address within four to six weeks after the charter award date. Charter ceremonies are held at society-sponsored events between 15 October and 30 January. If your charter is awarded after the ceremony date, the charter will be mailed directly to your preferred address.

If I will not be able to meet all requirements until February, how long will I have to wait to receive my charter?

Charters are awarded weekly, at any time throughout the year, when charter pending candidates have satisfied the requirements for the charter.

What if I do not know if my charter will be awarded in time to attend a ceremony?

If your charter is awarded after the ceremony date or if your society does not host a ceremony, the charter will be mailed directly to your preferred address.

How are charters mailed to new CFA charterholders?

Charters are sent in sturdy mailing tubes by priority mail for U.S. addresses and by courier service for addresses outside the United States. Because the mailing tubes do not fit inside some home mailboxes, you may receive your charter more efficiently if your preferred address is your business. (You may change your address preference at any time.)

Khóa học Quản trị dòng tiền
N

NXD

Work Experience

Sau đây liên quan đến Work Experience

How much work experience do I need?

Four years (48 months) of acceptable professional work experience are required for regular membership. This experience may be accrued while you're in the CFA Program, after you've passed all three exam levels, or from previous positions. Just remember that you must be a regular member to be eligible for the CFA charter.

What's acceptable work experience?

You are required to spend at least 50 percent of your time in qualifying activities to accrue your required professional work experience. Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify. Managing your own investments does not qualify.

Qualifying activities include being:

Directly involved in the investment decision making process

or

Engaged in responsibilities and/or producing a work product that informs or adds value to that process

View list of sample job titles.

Sample Job Titles

Titles alone can't determine your qualifications for regular membership. You must spend at least 50% of your time in the investment decision-making process.

Many of our members hold these job titles. This listing illustrates the range of positions that can qualify for regular membership in CFA Institute, but positions with other titles can qualify as well. The details you provide about your work experience will determine your eligibility for membership.

Accountant

Actuary

Auditor

Compliance analyst/officer

Consultant

Corporate chief financial officer

Corporate finance analyst

Client service representative or relationship

manager

Derivatives analyst

Economist

Financial adviser

Financial journalist/editor

Institutional sales professional/business

development (buy and sell side)

Investment banking analyst

Investment consultant

Investment strategist

Investor relations

Mutual fund sales

Portfolio administrator

Portfolio manager

Private client investment adviser

Product/software developer

Professor/instructor

Quantitative investment or risk analyst

Real estate investment manager

Regulator

Securities trader

Securities underwriter

Security/investment analyst

Supervisor of investment firm

Valuator of closely held business

Venture capital analyst

Look at some sample work experience descriptions.

You must spend at least 50% of your time in the investment decision-making process in order for your work experience to qualify. Keep in mind that there are no "good" or "bad" job titles. Just tell us how your experience relates to the investment decision-making process and be as descriptive as possible.

N

NXD

Guide for CFA Charterholders

Sau đây là Guide for CFA Charterholders
Đư nhiên là bác nào học hết level 3 chắc phải rành sáu câu rồi, tớ đâu dám guidé, nhưng chủ yếu là cho bác nào quan tâm nghiên cứu để hiểu thêm
Viêc sử dụng CFA designation cũng được dạy trong môn ethics

Guide for CFA Charterholders

While you are a CFA charterholder member, as defined in the CFA Institute Bylaws, you have the right to use the following marks:

* CFA®
* Chartered Financial Analyst®

These marks are commonly referred to as the “CFA Marks.” They are recognized symbols of professionalism and integrity that distinguish charterholders from other investment professionals around the world. It is important to use these marks, and use them properly. Otherwise, CFA Institute and CFA charterholders may lose their exclusive rights to these marks, and others who have not earned the charter could use them. To assist you, CFA Institute has developed this guide. Please consult and follow this guide when preparing business cards, letterhead, promotional literature, signage, and all other forms of printed, electronic, and written communications.

The CFA Marks provide a recognized symbol of professionalism and integrity for investment professionals worldwide. Use of the CFA Marks signifies that you have earned the prestigious CFA charter. As you are aware, the CFA Marks can only be used by charterholders who are dues paying members of CFA Institute not subject to certain Professional Conduct violations and whose rights to use the CFA designation have not been suspended or revoked. The uses of the CFA Marks are governed by the Code of Ethics and standard II(A) of the Standards of Professional Conduct and applicable laws.

CFA Institute monitors and protects its valuable marks worldwide. As a CFA charterholder it is important that you use the CFA Marks properly and keep a watchful eye out for improper use or infringement on the CFA Institute marks, especially the CFA Marks.

The examples set forth here are intended to illustrate proper usage of the CFA Marks. This is not an exhaustive list, nor is it an exhaustive discussion of your obligations, so if questions do arise please review this CFA Trademark Usage Guide (PDF) or contact staff in the Office of General Counsel at CFA Institute by fax at +1(434) 951-5560 or by e-mail at trademark@cfainstitute.org. You should also contact OGC staff if you become aware of improper usage or infringement on any of the CFA Institute marks.

Trademark Usage Guide

Certification Mark

Purpose

* The Certification Mark is used by charterholders as a distinctive visual symbol of the CFA designation that can be easily recognized by employers, colleagues, and clients. In essence, charterholders use this mark as a seal of quality and integrity

Download print version (600dpi, jpg)

Use

* The certification mark may not be altered or modified in any way
* The certification mark should be clearly printed in black ink on light colored backgrounds or may be reversed to white on dark colored backgrounds
* To ensure that the certification mark appears properly, all reproduction of the certification mark must be made from camera-ready artwork provided by CFA Institute. Please contact us.
* The certification mark can be used to identify a group of individuals; however, each individual listed must be a current charterholder
* The notice does not have to appear on letterhead or business cards.
* The certification mark must not be used as part of a company name
* The certification mark should be placed in close proximity to the charterholder’s name. However, the certification mark should have enough clear space that it is not connected or a part of the charterholder’s personalization or degree. The certification mark shall not be confused with a company logo or placed in such close proximity to a company name or logo so as to give the reader the idea that the certification mark certifies the company

The CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® Marks

Purpose
The trademarks CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are intended for use whenever the certification mark cannot be used.

Use
The CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® marks should be used in the text of magazine and newspaper articles, interviews, books, advertising, and in textual or verbal contexts where use of the certification mark is impossible or impractical. When these marks are used in these contexts or applications, charterholders should carefully advise reporters, authors, editors, publishers, and others as to the guidelines for proper usage.

The CFA® mark must not be used generically and should only be used as an adjective. The mark becomes generic when it is used as a common name for a category of products or services. References to all facial tissues as Kleenexes, all photocopies as Xeroxes, and all financial analysts as “CFAs” are improper and are considered generic. If the use become generic, CFA® charterholders lose their exclusive use of these valuable marks. If you are using the marks correctly, you should be able to omit the CFA from a sentence and still have the sentence make sense. For example, “John Smith is a CFA charterholder.”

Proper

* John Smith is a CFA charterholder
* Amy Jones, CFA, is a portfolio manager
* John Smith is a holder of the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation

Improper

* John Smith is a CFA
* John Smith and Amy Jones are CFAs

The first and most prominent use of the CFA® or Chartered Financial Analyst® marks in text material should include the registered trademark symbol (®). It is not necessary to use the ® symbol when the marks directly refer to a specific individual.

Proper

* John Smith is a CFA charterholder
* Three analysts at the firm hold the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation

Always specify in a tag line at the end of an article and at the bottom of an advertisement or promotional literature that the marks are the property of CFA Institute.

Proper

* CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute

The CFA® mark must appear in all capital letters. With respect to Chartered Financial Analyst®, at a minimum, the first letter of each word must be capitalized.

Proper

* John Smith, CFA
* John Smith, Chartered Financial Analyst

Improper

* Amy Jones, cfa
* John Smith, chartered financial analyst

The form of the marks must never be altered to create a new word, phrase or design. The marks may never be used in the plural or possessive forms.

The CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® marks must not be used as part of, or incorporated in, the name of a company or imply that the company is entitled to use the marks. Additionally, the marks may not be used in a charterholder’s e-mail address or in a personal or company domain name.

Proper

* Amy Jones, Chartered Financial Analyst

Improper

* Amy Jones, Inc., Chartered Financial Analyst
* johnsmithcfa.com

Sửa lần cuối:
N

NXD

Things to remember when applying for CFA Institute membership:

Do's and Don'ts

Things to remember when applying for CFA Institute membership:

Do:

* Allow several weeks for your application to be reviewed and approved for membership.
* Provide a detailed description of your daily responsibilities, including what types of clients you serve.
* Describe how your position adds value to the investment decision-making process.
* Ask your sponsor to describe how you are engaged in work that impacts the investment decision-making process.

Don't:

* Describe the general activities of your company.
* Rely on your job title as a substitute for describing your job duties.
* Request sponsor forms from someone who does not know the nature of your work.
* Wait until after you pass Level III to apply. The volume of applications may slow the review process and delay the award of your charter.

N

NXD

Toàn dữ liệu của http://cfainstitute.org cả.
Nhưng trang này lúc nặng lúc nhẹ không phải lúc nào cũng vào được. Và không phải ai cũng thích vào thăm trang đó.
Nên tớ trích ra đây, bác nào quan tâm thì đọc bậy chơi nhé

Xem nhiều

Webketoan Zalo OA