Bush is intelligent?

• Thread starter orchidvn
  • Ngày gửi
O

orchidvn

11/9/04
Middle of nowhere
President Bush is visiting the Queen of England. He asks her: "How do you run an efficient government? Any tips you can give me?"

And the Queen says: "Well, the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Bush frowns, and replies: "Well, how do I know the people around me are really intelligent or not?"

The Queen takes a little sip of tea, and says: "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them a riddle". Then the Queen pushes the button on her intercom and says: "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

So Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, your Majesty?"

The Queen smiles at Tony and says: "Tony, answer me this, would you? Your mother and father have a child. It's not your brother, and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

Without hesitating, Tony Blair says: "Well, that would be me."

The Queen smiles and says: "Very good, thank you!"

So, back at the White House, Bush is a bit puzzled. He asks to speak with Donald Rumsfeld: "Hey Don, answer this for me, would ya? Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister...who is it?

Donald Rumsfeld frowns and says: "Gee, I'm not sure...let me get back to you." So, Donald Rumsfeld goes to all advisors, and asks everyone he can, but no one can answer it for him. Finally, he ends up in the men's room, and he recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next toilet. So Don shouts over to him: "Hey Colin... can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not you sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powel flushes, and yells back: "Hey, that's easy...it's me!"

Donald Rumsfeld smiles and yells: "Thanks!" So, Donald Rumsfeld goes back into the Oval Office and tells Bush: "Hey, I finally figured out the answer to that riddle! It's Colin Powell!"

Bush gets up, and angrily stomps over to Donald Rumsfeld. Bush yells right in Don's face: "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Khóa học Quản trị dòng tiền

Xem nhiều

Webketoan Zalo OA