Còn 1 tháng nữa thi kỳ này! Chúc các bạn thi đỗ

• Thread starter NXD
  • Ngày gửi
Khóa học Quản trị dòng tiền
N

NXD

cái này giông cái mẫu báo kết quả khi làm online sample exam
hôm đó làm dc có 60% and thấy cái chữ FAIL trình ình ra ở đấy mà đau lòng 5ph :D

Làm thử mà 60% thì làm thiệt đậu là cái chắc,

V

Viet Linh

21/12/05
Hanoi
Mình cũng vừa thi Level I, cũng đang hồi hộp chờ 60 ngày trôi qua... Thấy buổi chiều có người làm xong thừa tới 15-20'.... mà hơi mất tự tin.

N

NXD

CFA Exam Results

Results for the June 2008 Level I CFA exam will be available

Tuesday, 29 July 2008, at 9:00 a.m. ET

Results for the June 2008 Level II and III CFA exams will be available

Tuesday, 19 August 2008, at 9:00 a.m. ET

Exam Results

Exam results are reported as "pass" or "fail" within 90 days (60 days for Level I) of the exam date.

Results are only available online and are never released over the telephone. Individual candidate results are only released to the candidate and are never released to a third party. A summary of exam results may be distributed to the CFA Institute member societies, CFA exam prep course sponsors, and others.

Actual exam scores are not released. The score matrix provided on the exam results is an indicator of overall performance and cannot be used to determine approximate scores or pass/fail status. The “<=50%” range is considered poor; “51%–70%” is considered poor to average; “>70%” is considered average to above average.

Retabulation

If you are uncomfortable with the grading process after receiving your results, you may request that your exam be manually retabulated by CFA Institute staff at a cost of US$100.00. To request an exam score retabulation, complete a request form, or contact us to request a copy of the form. Your form and payment must be received by CFA Institute within 30 days of the release of exam results. All exam materials, including answers, are the property of CFA Institute and will not be returned to you in either original or copied form.

Sửa lần cuối:
P

PeterHandsome

24/6/08
Đằng kia kìa!
vừa nhận được emeo của CFA là level 2 đến 19 tháng 8 lúc 9:00E.T mới có kết quả thi kỳ này.
Level 1 chắc có trước đó khoảng 1 tháng!

:004: Ý bác nói là bác vừa thi xong Leveo 2 ấy gì?

N

NXD

CFA Exam Results

Results for the June 2008 Level I CFA exam will be available

Tuesday, 29 July 2008, at 9:00 a.m. ET
Mai là có kết quả level 1 đợt tháng 6/2008 rồi! Bà con nào có kết quả post lên cho mọi người tham khảo! Chia sẻ vui buồn! Đừng giấu nha!

Jonicute

Jonicute

21/3/08
Hanoi
Mai là có kết quả level 1 đợt tháng 6/2008 rồi! Bà con nào có kết quả post lên cho mọi người tham khảo! Chia sẻ vui buồn! Đừng giấu nha!

Hồi hộp hồi hộp hồi hộp quáaaaaaaa..........

Ai đỗ thì thích nhỉ? Ko thi nhưng tớ cũng thấy hào hứng! 9h GMT hay giờ Bangkok? Countdown 30' --> 29' --> 28'....Bùmmmm check mail:

1/ Failed
2/ Passed

:004:

N

NXD

N

NXD

Level 1 June 2008 Pass rate: 35%

T

tojoACCA

20/6/08
HCM
Thấp nhỉ, không biết tháng 12 này sẽ ra sao. Trời ơi, chưa học chữ nào

Jonicute

Jonicute

21/3/08
Hanoi
Level 1 June 2008 Pass rate: 35%

I am really sorry to hear that. I read one thread on analystforum board and I feel sorry for some very active members there. I have never though nicknames like pepp, emberpower could failed...but they are actually all failed and the news is over my imagination. Their knowledge is extremely good i would say but they failed. They are also hard working member and waste ton of time preparing for the test.

I really don't know. And of course feeling the pain going to me. :004:

Pass rate is only 35%. Maybe this is the lowest rate ever.

Any Vietnamese candidate pass! Pls raise yr voice for me to cheer up with you!

How about you NXD? How about your score?

N

NXD

Pass rate is only 35%. Maybe this is the lowest rate ever.

Any Vietnamese candidate pass! Pls raise yr voice for me to cheer up with you!

Of course there are many Vietnamese candidates who pass this time. At least one of my friends did it as I've just been acknowledged.

How about you NXD? How about your score?
Thank you for your attention!

Jonicute

Jonicute

21/3/08
Hanoi
Of course there are many Vietnamese candidates who pass this time. At least one of my friends did it as I've just been acknowledged.

Yes, I am chatting with one of my friend who passed L1 last year as you and she complaint to me that one of her closet friend failed, the other passed well. I know many Vietnamese passed this term. Congratulation to their first success!

The reason why passed rate is only low 35% is that there are so many candidates participated in Jun'08. And all candidate are excellent, then the score is high. So, it's obviously only excellent one with highest result have picked to pass.

One big problem is that the CFA dream become harder and harder to reach later year from now on.

Some passed candidates shared their experience of learning, and the majority of them recognized they spent at least 700 hrs on studying study note, practicing and doing mock exams... Vietnamese need triple times. How can i spend time concentrate on it if i need 2100 hr? Register for next June or not? I wonder myself and balance my financial cost to my time cost. Everything seems costly.

Thank you for your attention!

No, it's me the one who say thank you :004:

But i just wonder why you visit this board posting mess things related to CFAI not CFAI material. I feel you are staff who advertise something to CFAI and it is part of your job?

If you passed L1 already, why don't you stay here giving good advice to the followers like me? Why do you "lượn lờ con cá cờ" say crazy thing?

Don't care much who you are, where do you come from and what do you do but.... One more three question for you: "How old are you?" and "You passed L1 at your first shot, aren't you?", "Is this the first time you sit for L2?"

Wishing you a good result for L2, then quickly register for L3? Maybe I will so proud of you at that time! :004:

Thanks for yr info.

P

PeterHandsome

24/6/08
Đằng kia kìa!
If you passed L1 already, why don't you stay here giving good advice to the followers like me? Why do you "lượn lờ con cá cờ" say crazy thing?

Rõ ràng sáng nay vừa nhìn thấy xong, giờ đã bị biến mất rồi! Sửa nhanh thế ko biết?

H

hanhnm39

10/1/07
Hà Nọi
www.cfo.com
Chỗ mình các em thi đều pass mà pass hoành tráng với tất cả các phần đều >70%
Chúc mừng các em ý, chúc các bạn sắp thi sẽ ôn tốt để pass

Note: L1 cứ học trâu bò là pass thôi. Kinh nghiệm xương máu là thế. :020:

N

NXD

Chỗ chú thiệt giỏi quá! Bạn bè anh rớt vẫn nhiều hơn đậu.
Anh kỳ này học cũng trâu bò lắm mà vẫn đang run run trước gió đây nè! Hồi hộp quá đi.

Jonicute

Jonicute

21/3/08
Hanoi

NỔ vừa vừa thôi! Thấy cậu toàn NỔ không à!

X

xenonnt

Trung cấp
30/7/08
HCMC
chia sẻ chung cảm xúc vói bac NXD ...hichic..bạn bè tớ cũng out tuốt hết..đếm tù tì gần 10 tên đi thi cũng out gấn hết, chỉ còn vài tên là chưa hỏi (vì ngại) nên chưa biết