So sánh ý tưởng của giải nhất TTVN 2004 với cái phần mềm free SourceCode này

• Thread starter StonyHeartedMan
  • Ngày gửi
S

StonyHeartedMan

2/10/04
Hà nội
www.vnuni.net
FireGate - 100% Pure VB FireWall (Working)

Sorry about the lateness of this upload, I meant to upload it the same week as my last post but things got a little delayed. This upload comes to you courtesy of Tom Smith who helped me out with the AllocateAndGetTCPExTable API Call. Firstly !!! - NOTE: ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS XP - !!!. Now thats out of the way, once you download the zip, read the ReadMe.txt file located in the zip. There are alot of nifty extra's added to this application such as the Hex Viewer in the Packet Sniffer and the IP Info Dialog in Right Click->View Information menu menu. Please look at the entire submission before voting !!! And also, leave all comments good or bad so I can review and update the submission as needed. Sometimes the first time you run it, IDE or compiled, it errors, just close it and open it again. I think its because of the way I use Threads. Also, if it starts to lag, Check the "Dont Resolve Hostnames" checkbox in the options dialog, this slows it down alot on Dialup anyway. Download MThreadVB here - http://www.eliteprodigy.com/MThreadVB.dll (cái MThreadVB.dll cũng có SourcCode)

ScreenShot:

PIC2003114144605275.JPG

Download SourceCode here

Khóa học Quản trị dòng tiền
V

VoiCoi

5/8/04
ddddddd
www.nethoa.com
tiêu chí ý tưởng mới, hay của TTVN được hiểu là trong VN chứ không phải của thế giới :)

Y

yeuketoannhucon

26/12/04
Chuong Khi
Ý tưởng thì không có gì mới, cái mới là cách hiện thực nó thật sáng tạo và hữu dụng.

H

hongnt

24/8/04
Viet Nam
Bạn nào có source code hoặc bản demo của chương trình net.office đoạt giải nhất cuộc thi TTVN 2004 không, chỉ tôi chỗ download với.Thanks

Xem nhiều

Webketoan Zalo OA